• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My girly hammies :-)

sazzy

Warren Veteran
Some pics of the girls

misc18-02-09001.jpg

misc18-02-09002.jpg

misc18-02-09003.jpg

misc18-02-09005.jpg

misc18-02-09006.jpg

misc18-02-09007.jpg

misc18-02-09008.jpg

misc18-02-09009.jpg

misc18-02-09015.jpg

misc18-02-09016.jpg

ww they are loverly i have 2 boys like them and 1 male and 1 female syrian i love hammies!!! can i ask out of curiosity whats the flooring mase of is it gravel? x

ww they are loverly i have 2 boys like them and 1 male and 1 female syrian i love hammies!!! can i ask out of curiosity whats the flooring mase of is it gravel? x

It's paper cat litter it's bob martins 1 from asda as 1 of the baby girls only has 3 legs it's easier for her to walk on

It's paper cat litter it's bob martins 1 from asda as 1 of the baby girls only has 3 legs it's easier for her to walk on

aww i hadnt thought about it before as bedding i got mine on shredded paper. as they seem more prone to scent gland infedctions on wood chips x

Cage flooring

Glad you asked that one Bunlover I was wondering about that - mine are on woodshavings but have just been reading, yesterday, that this may not be best - was thinking about moving on to Megazorb - any advice????

Megazorb would be fab i can imagine (my buns on biocatolet but only until the bag runs out i think as we now have a few bags of megazorb in the house hehe). Its got smaller pieces than biocatolet so would be more suitable :D (not much help hehe but theres my 2 cents hehe :D)

My friends hammy is on shavings, and her pigs but theres no getting her to change.... :( she isn't keep on taking other peoples advice when it comes to her pets... her things.... etc etc lol)

Yep it is a zoo :lol: i couldn't give the babies up though :roll: i try not to get attached but it do't work :oops::lol:

Back