• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flooring for run??

clarebear

Mama Doe
We've just added a bit more run to Bramble's hutch, we he is loving! It's on the patio, and obviously is probably a bit cold on his bum (!), although he seems to like sitting out there. I just wondered what sort of thing I could put in the bottom of the run? I could just put straw down, but would something else be better, like some kind of matting?

:D
Think I may have just found something suitable on this lovely website https://www.thehayexperts.co.uk/Bla...ge.444.html?osCsid=ijasg4gue15i4li8rttubqar40

Hi,

My rabbit have got an attached run to her hutch which is also on the patio. She doesn't seems to be bothered with the cold patio, as she's always sitting or sunbathing on the patio!! I guess her lovely warm fur keeps herself warm as well.

However that grassy mat looks good, I don't see why not order it, as it wil be interesting for your rabbit!! Also he can chew it - as it is safe for them!

Hi :wave:

I was concerned about my bunnies on their slabbed run in the winter and bought one of those mats - they just poo'd on it and pushed it out of the way so that they could lie on the cold slabs :roll::roll:

Wasted my money I'm afraid (again) - much to my bunnies amusement I'm sure! :lol:

Hi :wave:

I was concerned about my bunnies on their slabbed run in the winter and bought one of those mats - they just poo'd on it and pushed it out of the way so that they could lie on the cold slabs :roll::roll:

Wasted my money I'm afraid (again) - much to my bunnies amusement I'm sure! :lol:

LOL :lol: Aww funny little things aren't they? I might just get a small one to try then. Bramble seems to like sitting on the patio too.

Back