• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

it's that time again....

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
time for shredded hands and growling anti-social bunnies...
Yup it's worming time :lol: I might do what I did last time and mix it with their feed :D

Do they like porridge? Porridge and crushed pellets mixed with water makes a near irresistable disguise for meds :D

mine have it in hipp red berry and apple flabour baby food thier dosage of pannacur with 2 tea spoons in a saucer they lap it up no problems x

magic will eat it off a slice of banana and holly should be ok with the pellets but seperating them to make sure they don't get under/over dosed could be a problem :?

i squish a dose on a small peice of greens then give it to mine awkard two either end of cage at the same time then have a nice bit for after best done before dinner time that way they are hungry an will eat anything

magic will eat it off a slice of banana and holly should be ok with the pellets but seperating them to make sure they don't get under/over dosed could be a problem :?

Just stick in in some babyfood/hidden in some veg & give it to them, whoever finishes theirs first take out for a min til the other has finished - Easy! :D

Mine get it on a slice of pear and they love it. My newest one doesn't like fruit though. I was thinking of putting it on a little piece of bread (a rare, naughty treat for her). Does anyone know if the bread will effect the panacur? :)

Back