PDA

View Full Version : it's that time again....

cavysrock
19-02-2009, 01:16 PM
time for shredded hands and growling anti-social bunnies...
Yup it's worming time :lol: I might do what I did last time and mix it with their feed :D

Ben's mum
19-02-2009, 01:41 PM
Do they like porridge? Porridge and crushed pellets mixed with water makes a near irresistable disguise for meds :D

bunlover
19-02-2009, 02:03 PM
mine have it in hipp red berry and apple flabour baby food thier dosage of pannacur with 2 tea spoons in a saucer they lap it up no problems x

cavysrock
19-02-2009, 02:39 PM
magic will eat it off a slice of banana and holly should be ok with the pellets but seperating them to make sure they don't get under/over dosed could be a problem :?

Mazda
19-02-2009, 02:45 PM
cant you hand feed them it?
So hand feed magic the nana!
And hand feed Holly the pellets?

areia
19-02-2009, 02:47 PM
i squish a dose on a small peice of greens then give it to mine awkard two either end of cage at the same time then have a nice bit for after best done before dinner time that way they are hungry an will eat anything

Becki xX
19-02-2009, 03:03 PM
magic will eat it off a slice of banana and holly should be ok with the pellets but seperating them to make sure they don't get under/over dosed could be a problem :?

Just stick in in some babyfood/hidden in some veg & give it to them, whoever finishes theirs first take out for a min til the other has finished - Easy! :D

LionheadLuver
19-02-2009, 04:31 PM
I handfeed a pellet to each of my girls with the panacur on it, so I know exactly whay they are getting.

lilbun
19-02-2009, 06:29 PM
Mine get it on a slice of pear and they love it. My newest one doesn't like fruit though. I was thinking of putting it on a little piece of bread (a rare, naughty treat for her). Does anyone know if the bread will effect the panacur? :)