• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Giants for re-homing??

Kellyrich

Warren Scout
Hi

Does anybody know of any giants that need re-homing? Im still trying to work on my other half but getting there slowly! But i just wondered if anybody knew of any (arounf the London/Middlesex area) so that i can show him and work my way round him!! :lol:

Im still in two minds myself whether to get one now or wait a while longer!! But really want one!!

Have you tried the search on rabbitrehome?

I came up with this:
http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/search.asp?RabAge=&RabSex=%25&RabBond=%25&breed=3&County=%25&Submit=++Search++

Which includes at least one Giant/Lop cross in Middlesex (already bonded though so you would have to take both)
http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=14602

I'm sure there are some others near you. You could try contacted local rescues as they don't all post on RR.
http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/centres.asp#Middlesex

i know alice hasa few biggies in gloucester i drive back and forth fairly regularly and could do a bunyn run she had a large nz white there who is goergeous ? he is a big boy!!!!

Thanks for your replies, Bessie is lovely but doesnt like other rabbits and i already have two!

Hi bunlover do you know how i can get hold of alice?

The one on Rabbits in need doesnt like to be handled and my two that i already have dont neither so i was really wanting one that i could handle and would cuddle up on the sette with me etc!! fussy i know but i would love that!

I have enquired about one on rabbit rehome just to get some details about her!

What exaclty is involved in a bunny run then?

Thanks for your replies, Bessie is lovely but doesnt like other rabbits and i already have two!

Hi bunlover do you know how i can get hold of alice?

The one on Rabbits in need doesnt like to be handled and my two that i already have dont neither so i was really wanting one that i could handle and would cuddle up on the sette with me etc!! fussy i know but i would love that!

I have enquired about one on rabbit rehome just to get some details about her!

What exaclty is involved in a bunny run then?
after a homechek various people will help y0ou to transport the rabbit a long distance to get it to its new home most people wil ldo this out of the kindness of their heart x Alice E Chamberlain
Gloucestershire
GL14 1QT

Tel: 01452 760404
Email: alice@windwhistle2712.fslife.co.uk
i have noticed he is not on the website but i assure you there are around 90 buns at alices looking for homes some rescues dont have all the buns on thier web pages give arc a call try also bobtails resacue both are reasonable distance and there are several in essex from where a bunny run could eb arranged too. kayj often has lots of big bunnys to try searching large bunnys on rabbit rehome to as some bunnys are huge without being a giant breed. ie nzwhite, frenchies etc x

Last edited:
Back