• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eyes are open...:) - UPDATE

D&D

Young Bun
11 days old.....wow they are getting big already!...:shock::love:

DSC00008.jpg

DSC00007-1.jpg

Last edited:
They are lovely. My baby buns are now 3 weeks old and are helping Mum eat her pellets and veg. Mega cute when you see them drinking from the water bottle!

These are the first (and hopefully last) litter of babies I have ever dealt with and they have been such a pleasure to look after and watch. I bet you are loving every minute of it. :)

its amazing how their growth rate is speeding up, like mentioned, they have changed so much over a few days and starting to explore a lot more....we have had them inside with mum and she enjoys some cabbage while kits explore the rug, funny watching one try to make a run for it and mum drops her cabbage and is there like a shot as if to say, "nice try" then the kit runs back to the others and mum goes back to her cabbage....:lol:

more piccies coming soon.....hopefully i can catch them cleaning their face, omg is that so cute...:love:

Back