• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I smells snacks!!

Lauralou

Warren Veteran
Where are they? I smells them in my nose!

DSCF4643.jpg

or is it Ryan's pants he can smell?!

Here's an idea Carlton ..... If you keep climbing but take those red pants with you you'll be able to steal the snacks and parachute down!! ;)

Here's an idea Carlton ..... If you keep climbing but take those red pants with you you'll be able to steal the snacks and parachute down!! ;)

:lol::lol:

He ended up on the pants! :shock: I had to chuck the camera and save him!

He was periscoping on the pouf (is that spelt right) for ages, I wish my sense of smell was that good!

Mwhahaha, me too. :lol::lol:

Ryan is so going to thank you for posting that pic of his undies. :lol:

I'm not going to tell him it's on here, haha!!

Carlton turns into a rabid animal when it comes to Herbs Plus, nothing will stand in his way! :lol:

awww...the image of him parachuting down with the red undies is the best:lol:

um there are things id post..but better not:oops::lol::lol:

Carlton turns into a rabid animal when it comes to Herbs Plus, nothing will stand in his way! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm sure my two start foaming at the mouth when I've got food in my hands, and they have this plan where they both run rings around me, trying to trip me up so that I'll fall to the floor and drop the food. :lol::lol:

It's almost worked quite a few times too. :oops::lol:

Back