• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Naughty Eddie

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Eddie is not my favourite bunny this morning :lol::lol::love:

As you may have read Eddie has recently learnt to jump on and off the sofa by himself :)

Anyway, I got him out this morning and gave him his breakfast, no problems and went off to do Nessa's meds. Came back to do Eddie's meds and thought there is something not right here :? He wouldn't even take his post injection treat :shock: Checked under his mass of fur and found he was holding his front leg up. I put him down on the floor to see if he could walk and he just lay there holding it up at a funny angle and looked at me with pained and sorrowful eyes. OMG I thought he's jumped funny it could be broken!

I ran upstairs to ring the vets and beg them to fit us in at the end of morning surgery as an emergency. I ring Steve who was in Luton, to say get home quickly Eddie is hurt and needs the vets.
I go back down stairs to sit with Eddie until the appointment and there he is on the sofa humping Elwood like mad :roll::roll: He then jumps on the floor and runs around as if nothing has happened.

He went to the vets and surprise surprise they couldn't even find a sprain.

Eddie is now considered such a good actor that if they ever decide to remake All Creatures Great and Small I will definately be taking him for an audition. He could have won a BAFTA for this mornings performance :lol::lol:

:lol: :lol: Norty Eddie. He really is becoming a handful :shock:

It is great to hear he is behaving like a normal bunny :lol: :lol:

Give him a telling off (and lots of nose rubs ;) ) from me :lol:

Haha, norty monkey!!! I'm so pleased it all turned out to be ok and he wasn't hurt. He and Elwood are probably chuckling to themselves now about how Eddie fooled you. :lol:

Eddie is not my favourite bunny this morning :lol::lol::love:

As you may have read Eddie has recently learnt to jump on and off the sofa by himself :)

Anyway, I got him out this morning and gave him his breakfast, no problems and went off to do Nessa's meds. Came back to do Eddie's meds and thought there is something not right here :? He wouldn't even take his post injection treat :shock: Checked under his mass of fur and found he was holding his front leg up. I put him down on the floor to see if he could walk and he just lay there holding it up at a funny angle and looked at me with pained and sorrowful eyes. OMG I thought he's jumped funny it could be broken!

I ran upstairs to ring the vets and beg them to fit us in at the end of morning surgery as an emergency. I ring Steve who was in Luton, to say get home quickly Eddie is hurt and needs the vets.
I go back down stairs to sit with Eddie until the appointment and there he is on the sofa humping Elwood like mad :roll::roll: He then jumps on the floor and runs around as if nothing has happened.

He went to the vets and surprise surprise they couldn't even find a sprain.

Eddie is now considered such a good actor that if they ever decide to remake All Creatures Great and Small I will definately be taking him for an audition. He could have won a BAFTA for this mornings performance :lol::lol:

Ah same here! The rabbit was playing outside with my kids a few days ago (got a bit of sunshine) and I let him out, the next day he wasnt walking properly and wouldnt put his left front paw to the ground. So i panicked and took him to the vets and he was fine when the vet examined him. The vet did however give him an anti-inflammatory injection and and antibiotic injection just in case.

He seemed fine when he came home too and has been binkying! I don't know, this bunny is costing me a small fortune......but I still love him to bits. :love:

Steve is now convinced he is a reincarnated thespian :roll: and keeps having coversations with him about plays he has performed in at the Old Vic :?:lol::lol::lol:

Ahahahaha got to love the little chap, he has such a butter-wouldn't-melt look though doesn't he :angel:

Back