• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

so much to do and 1 rabbit!!!

Hello

Anyone elses rabbit seem to have too much energy and mischief in them Today.

I am working from home today and have soooooo much to do and Honey is doing anything she can to distract me!!!

She's beind the curtains, digging under the table, throwing her litter tray, biting her cage (she's not in it I might add) trying to escape through the mesh gate to get into the lounge and chewing the skirting boards!!!

SHe's fine if I go and stroke her, but the minute I stop................it all starts again.

She's had a carrot, her pellets, lots of hay and lots of cuddles......grrrrrrr pesky rabbit!!!

here we go again.............. thumping foot and throwing the toilet roll tubes!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Don;t you just love 'em:):):):love::love::love:

Must be something in the air cos B has been mad today.Shes been licking her stuffed hubby,do you think that is her way of saying she is ready for her bonding Saturday?:lol:

I only have one rabbit(male) and he is becoming so distructive...grrrr! :evil:

I have had to replace two landline phones in the last month. I can't afford anymore and now I am without a phone at home, he has chewed through the wires :censored:

Can't wait for the weather to improve so we can make him a big hutch and move him out of the house!

Boris has been acting really strange today as well.... :shock: Whenever I try to approach him he lunges at me and growls..then does a binky :?

I just started a very similar thread - Alfie has just started trying to hump Bubbles non-stop. :shock::lol:

No my single male is doing similar, throwing toys that he's not been interested in for ages, chasing me everywhere for snuggles and jumping on furniture. He's also maulting so my beige carpet is covered in clumps of black fluff however often I hoover.

The outside gang are re-arranging their shed, and their appears to be more unrest between the boys than usual. Sure they'll settle down though?!!!

Omg im so glad ogs aint the only one :lol: No joke of lie - he woke me up at 5.30 this morning :shock: i fed him and petted him and that kept him calm to 6.30. Then i had to get him out :lol:

so many cheeky buns around:lol::lol:

Having rabbits is so exciting - every new situation brings more challenges!!!!:I guess spring will be no exception lol::lol::lol:

Honey just thumped cos I'm on here. Just looked down and she has left a big pile of poo by my foot!!!!

Very disapproving rabbit me thinks!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Rhia is a monster, I went and sat out in the garden with 'More' magazine this morning and just let her run riot, she has too much energy at the mo & its being expressed by her teeths!! :lol::lol:

Jimmy has been very affectionate too lately. demanding lots of kisses!

Jessica Rabbit, sorry a wee bit off topic but is Honey the fuzzy rabbit you fell in love with in the pet shop? i remember reading in another thread somewhere... :)

Jimmy has been very affectionate too lately. demanding lots of kisses!

Jessica Rabbit, sorry a wee bit off topic but is Honey the fuzzy rabbit you fell in love with in the pet shop? i remember reading in another thread somewhere... :)

Yep that's her alright - and very gorgeous and very affectionate.Hence the naughty behaviour when I don't fuss over her!!:lol::lol:

Here's the thread when I went and got her!!

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=160037

Back