• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thumper has a present for you......

kerina

Warren Scout
........ it's a hay bouquet!! Don't ask me what he was doing - I don't know, although i think it might have been something to do with two new ladies living next door :roll:

180209-Bunnies003.jpg

And just a couple more of Kimmy and Angelika taken this morning. They still haven't ventured downstairs in their hutch - they're just ignoring the ramp completely!!

Angelika

180209-Bunnies001.jpg

and Kimmy

180209-Bunnies002.jpg

Aww, it's lovely to see these two girlies in a forever home at last. :love::love: Thumper looks happy to have neighbours too. :D:D

Ah those girlies are just being coy..they were fine with a ramp at Kris's - bet they're waiting to see what other pressies he comes up with.... ;)

Ah those girlies are just being coy..they were fine with a ramp at Kris's - bet they're waiting to see what other pressies he comes up with.... ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They're probably waiting for him to propose - they must be old fashioned girlies!

Aww look at them :love::love:
They have no problems with ramps, me thinks they are just milking the whole "we are new" excuse :love::lol:

Back