• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunny would like a girlfriend!

jcox

Young Bun
Hi

Not sure if I have posted in the right section. I was wondering if any rescue centres in the south east i.e Kent, London, Essex, Surrey etc had any young large females for adopton?

Basically the story goes we have a French Lop male who we tried to bond with a Conti Giant but sadly the two didn't get on at all!!! Therefore we have rehomed our Conti with friends who were looking for a new rabbit so we now need to find a new girly for our boy. The thing is he is quite timid and I think he needs a nice laid back girl- he's also quite young only seven months so we would like a girl close to his age too. Woud anyone be able to help, I've had a look at the buns on Rabbits In Need but alot of the girls have already been rehomed or they're not in the area.

Thanks

Jo.x:D

Yes he is neutered. I think I may be being a bit OTT but I would like to try him with a girl first to see how they get on - given the disaster we had last time, and I know that it would be pretty impossible to do that with a bunny who's far away?

Yes he is neutered. I think I may be being a bit OTT but I would like to try him with a girl first to see how they get on - given the disaster we had last time, and I know that it would be pretty impossible to do that with a bunny who's far away?

You could try and PM the rescues that are on here that are closer to you to see if they have any females . :wave:

Funny you should say that - she tried to bnd our rabbits for us!! Sadly she doesn't have any girls suitable at the moment.

You can search by area on the link that Rose gave on the last post. :) My geography isn't very good :oops: but there is GBH Rescue which is in Beckenham and they will also help with bonding. http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/rescue.asp?Rescue=161

Or ARC is in Twickenham?

It might be worth emailing a few of the nearest rescues as they may not have listed all their bunnies on Rabbit Rehome. :)

Back