• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Easter eggs for your rabbits

Hmmm.... im not sure im a fan of that! It cant be made of anything healthy or natural. They would be better off with some greens and maybe a grape or two if you wanted to treat them.

It looks great! I'd have to fully check out the ingrediants though, don't want anything too fattening for my fluffy-butts. They've already got a little tubby this winter :lol: and I don't think they'd care much for an egg.

I like Pets at Home but I'm weary of their treats, I was todl by my vet corn is bad for bunnies yet they sell corn cobs as treats for buns, I thought corn could get stuck in their stomachs?

Perfectly designed for people with more money than sense rather than rabbits. I thought yogurt is dairy and dairy is a no-no for rabbits?

I don't give my two yoghurt treats because I think there are plenty of other things they can enjoy which are better for them - herbs, veggies etc. :):)

A nicer and more healthy easter treat for buns is some lovely hay or some dried dandelion leaves which can be mixed in with hay.

Back