• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is this just a temp thing do you think?

Rose

Mama Doe
Molly was pretty much littertrained before her spay but since then she goes everywhere ive tried the whole put poo in her tray and she does go in there but she also goes everywhere else. :?

I've heard of rabbits "forgetting" their training after being spayed/snipped, maybe she'l get back into it when her hormones have settled?

Honey was the same after her hormones kicked in it took a couple of months after her spey to get her properly trained again.

i've been having trouble with petal but i've finally sorted it. i put lino tiles on the floor instead of sawdust and covered it in hay and i put her litter tray near her hay rack and she's been using it the past couple of days. i'm gonna get her a bigger tray too at the end of the month. this may or may not help your bun but just an idea.

Back