• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Paddy :)

ChloeLawless

Mama Doe
Not majorly interesting pics of paddy as hes the most chilled out rabbit ever..but I thought i'd share him with you all :)

hmmmmm whats this? a camera?!
DSC06701.jpg

nope..no photos! i'm off! and stop looking at my bald ear please!
DSC06696.jpg

eww someone get this man some odor eaters :lol:
DSC06695.jpg

My favourite spot
DSC06687.jpg

DSC06699.jpg

:love::love:

Awww lovely the helicopter ears :love: Whys he got a blad ear? Has he always had it? :lol: Bless him, he reminds me of my George, in the sense he looks a few sandwiches short of his picnic :lol: :lol: :oops: hehe xXx

Awww lovely the helicopter ears :love: Whys he got a blad ear? Has he always had it? :lol: Bless him, he reminds me of my George, in the sense he looks a few sandwiches short of his picnic :lol: :lol: :oops: hehe xXx

from his blood test hun..its not grown back :lol:

and LOL...thats exactly right! hes such a dope. i think its because he is so clumsy due to the head tilt he had. i'll have to take a video of him at feeding time..hes like a baby elephant! :love:

Ahhh yeah i forgot about them :lol: Bless him!

Yeah... :love: hes gorgeous though, i love the clumsy buns :oops: :love:

I hope all goes well - make sure you post how they are getting on. I have all my fingers and toes crossed

Thank you Shel!

:lol: becky im not suprised you forgot..the amount of times he went too and from the vets bless him! i wouldnt change his ditzyness for anything, it makes him who he is! he falls over himself for a bit of food :lol: once they're HOPEFULY bonded u can come round for a cuddle!

Back