• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gelding (Don't look if easily offended....graphic pics)

Lspacehopper

Wise Old Thumper
Whilst I was in Tennessee I met Flash, an unbroken Stallion. Whilst having a sweet nature, he really was a stallion and his behaviour was unpredictable. They decided to go ahead with the gelding. So the vet came last Friday to the house. I held his roped leg out of the way so the vets path was clear.

This was Flash knocked out by the vet post the deed.

Tennessee053.jpg

Flash after the vet did his scalpel cut and slash bit.

Tennessee051.jpg

Flash coming round from the anaesthetic

Tennessee055.jpg

Flashs testicles....thrown to one side for the dogs by the vet :shock:. Bob couldn't even stay round whilst it was happening....he disappeared to groom Cody lol

Tennessee057.jpg

Last edited:
:shock: Massive:shock: Thrown to the dogs:shock: really? do they eat them:mrgreen::lol:

Well.... it was funny because Buck sat there with them between his paws growling at Blue when she came too close ;)

Buck hid them in the bushes and I'm not altogether sure whether the dogs or something else ate them lol

When I was younger and being a vet was still the life plan I used to do work experience with a local surgery and one of the cases I remember most clearly was going out to watch a gelding.....I wonder why it stands out :mrgreen:!

We didn't feed any, erm, delicacies to the dogs though! :lol:

When I was younger and being a vet was still the life plan I used to do work experience with a local surgery and one of the cases I remember most clearly was going out to watch a gelding.....I wonder why it stands out :mrgreen:!

We didn't feed any, erm, delicacies to the dogs though! :lol:

Heh heh...it's an experience to watch isn't it? ;)

Poor deprived doggies lol :lol:

:shock:
Thats pretty interesting to be honest lol if abit squemy :lol:
Didnt they have to take the horse to a sterile place to have that kind of op? I'm just wondering because you would have thought they would need too, but I've never seen it be done so not got a clue :lol:

there hugeeeeeeee got me thinking when i did the county shows imagine castrating a bullock :shock:

:shock:
Thats pretty interesting to be honest lol if abit squemy :lol:
Didnt they have to take the horse to a sterile place to have that kind of op? I'm just wondering because you would have thought they would need too, but I've never seen it be done so not got a clue :lol:

The one I watched was done under local in his stall, he was standing throughout the op!

Back