• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Animals In Tennessee

Lspacehopper

Wise Old Thumper
As you may be aware from my incessant prattling, I have just got back from Tennessee....here's some pics :)

Cody....Bobs horse. He's an ex barrel racer. The previous owners didn't give a stuff about him and were going to pts.
Tennessee037.jpg

Tennessee039.jpg

Charlie - Daughter Jens Mare
Tennessee041.jpg

Flash (Still stallion prior to gelding)
Tennessee028.jpg

Cheyenne....the part Arab mare I rode....normally a white colour lol :roll:
Tennessee030.jpg

Last edited:
Cheyenne and Flash
Tennessee033.jpg

Blue, 4 years old Neopolitan mastiff. Bob rescued her from the people who initially rescued her!
Tennessee044.jpg

Buck, 12 years old Pitbull X mastiff. Rescued after he'd been shot, starved and completely bald due to mange. Wonderful boy :)
Tennessee058.jpg

Marley Moo, 9 months old rescue cat...so laid back he's unreal :)
Tennessee013.jpg

Tennessee016.jpg

those two dogs are seriously beautiful :love::love::love: I swear Buck looks like a great dane!

and put those photos up! :lol:

How on earth did you leave?

It was a wrench, I tell ya! He's just bought this place a couple of months ago and it needs a hell of a lot of work done to it. He's got 7.5 acres of land for the horses and needs to build new paddocks etc. The house needs completely renovating and hasn't even got a shower :shock: (me and baths aren't good...I hate them lol), and it's like a building site but even then I thoroughly enjoyed it :)

It was a wrench, I tell ya! He's just bought this place a couple of months ago and it needs a hell of a lot of work done to it. He's got 7.5 acres of land for the horses and needs to build new paddocks etc. The house needs completely renovating and hasn't even got a shower :shock: (me and baths aren't good...I hate them lol), and it's like a building site but even then I thoroughly enjoyed it :)

lol! I bet it's nice to be all natury. :lol:
How was it with Bob?

those two dogs are seriously beautiful :love::love::love: I swear Buck looks like a great dane!

and put those photos up! :lol:

Blue is gorgeous but I have never met such a slobbery jowelled dog in my whole life lol. I swear she walks into you sometimes to deliberately wipe her mouth ;)
Buck has such a fantastic temperament :love:

This is Bob and his daughter Jen....always playfighting and someone always ends up getting hurt....and it's not always jen lol ;)

Jen is a lovely girl. She's 14 and so into her horses....a good kid :)

Tennessee047.jpg

Back