• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes needed for Mum2buns & Sparkle Update She's home

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Please can everyone send vibes for Mum2buns and Sparkle as she had to take Sparkle to the vets late last night because she has gone into stasis. Sparkle had had a brilliant day playing in her new garden at her new home with mum2buns and Tyson & Bruno.
Mum2buns really needs loads of vibes sending as she is really worried and thinks it is her fault :roll: (which it certainly isn't). i was going to the vets this morning so i took some of her favourite veg in to see if she will start eating that. I am sure Gayle will give updates later but please can everyone just send loads of vibes for them both:D
Thank you everyone
xxx

Last edited:
No change at the moment but I have told Gayle that I will go with her later to visit Sparkle:D
Ssssssssssh keep it quiet but I am going to take her a rich t biscuit as she loves them;) naughty I know but she as got to eat something

Last edited:
thank you all for your vibes. Kay is going with me to see Sparkle and I am going to give her a good talking to and hope that she listens to me and starts recovering very soon. I know she's only been with me since Thursday but I love her to bits :love: I am very, very worried

Back