• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes needed for Missy please :( - update from vets

Jaypot

Mama Doe
We think Missy is in stasis:cry: We don't know for sure but she is not eating, not drinking and not pooping :cry::cry: Yesterday she got all the meds and also last night but nothing seems to have worked :cry:

We are taking her the vets this afternoon to see Chris - 3pm.

I am going to syringe warm water into her but I don't want to give her anything else incase she has a blockage :cry: I wish we could feel their tummies properly :(

Believe it or not, we have never had a bun in stasis :( Gas attacks and tummy problems due to tumours but never stasis :cry:

Please send vibes for her - we are so worried :cry:

Last edited:
Sending you lots of vibes, my bun Jasmin had stasis last week but is now back to her old self :)

We've put her in strange rooms and other rooms with other buns in - she is active but she still won't eat or drink :(( See, with gas attacks etc I always believe that there is something behind them and although you treat the tummy it can take a while to bring the "culprit " out :(

Missy is a very healthy bun usually - she eats really well and is so good with her playing - but she's not right and its really worrying :(

I wish 3pm would hurry up - I won't even massage her tummy incase I rupture it :(

Missy did have a fit about 6 months ago - the first one she had ever had, we think it was because she was grooming her back end and twisted herself, so we think it was a pain reaction. We haven't seen her have another fit since but that's not to say that she hasn't :(

Oh hurry up 3pm :(

Come on Missy lets here a 'rumbly in your tumbly' time for some dinner and some poopies vibes ~~~~~

I've just now come online and seen this post. I hope the vet has been able to sort her out. <<<<VIBES>>

Well Missy has stasis :( Hardly any gut sounds at all :( Vet took temp and looked in her mouth but nothing untoward - no blockages etc.

She has had metoclop, baytril and buscopan - I am to give her some Cisapride later on and also give her liquid paraffin with recovery in it.

She is running around and did have a munch on a tiny bit of parsley, she also ate a teensy bit of Johnstones supreme mix, but nothing else - it's like she is not interested :?

Will keep you all updated - thanks for the vibes and if you can keep them coming for our dear little girl :love:

Poor Missy :cry:

Has she had some sub-cut fluids too. I have found this to be really beneficial in cases of stasis. Sadly I have one Bun who suffers from it a lot :cry:

Sending more get well vibes

xx

Back