• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free things are better toys.

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
Yesterday me and my bf got a Subway and with it we got a drinks holder (for our drinks obviously:lol:)

I decided to keep it as its cardboard and the buns might like it so i decided to fill it with hay and put treats at the bottom......well it was a huge hit and i will be going in to ask for some more:lol::lol:

They had great fun throwing it about, I would recommend it to anyone :D

Ill have to make sure I ask when I go to subway for a drinks holder then :lol:

I agree, freebie toys are btter than bought ones hehe xx

I normally give them the drinks holders from McDonalds aswel and they get shredded :roll:
I once put their food in a tiny cardboard box then put the small box in a bigger box filled it with hay and closed it up! Took them 1 hour to rip a hole in the side of the box big enough to get in and get to the small box, rip it open and get their food :D Was really good fun for them and kept them entertained for a while :D

I normally give them the drinks holders from McDonalds aswel and they get shredded :roll:
I once put their food in a tiny cardboard box then put the small box in a bigger box filled it with hay and closed it up! Took them 1 hour to rip a hole in the side of the box big enough to get in and get to the small box, rip it open and get their food :D Was really good fun for them and kept them entertained for a while :D

That sounds like a good idea! ill give that a try tomorrow :D
xx

No problem i always try different things with the buns but im starting to run out of ideas :lol:

I also wrapped a few treats and some hay in an A4 piece of paper or newspaper really small put it in the middle of a toilet roll or kitchen roll tube fill either end with hay and wrap it with more paper or newspaper :D Such a great treat for them :)

No problem i always try different things with the buns but im starting to run out of ideas :lol:

I also wrapped a few treats and some hay in an A4 piece of paper or newspaper really small put it in the middle of a toilet roll or kitchen roll tube fill either end with hay and wrap it with more paper or newspaper :D Such a great treat for them :)

Yeah same :( Well you've given me 2 new ideas so thanks very much :D
xx

Back