• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Old Wedding Pics

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
While looking through other threads and finding pics, i came across my gran n gramps wedding pic....they are both very ill at the moment. I totally love them both and wanted to put their pic up.
So show me some old wedding pics that you have!
101.jpg

While looking through other threads and finding pics, i came across my gran n gramps wedding pic....they are both very ill at the moment. I totally love them both and wanted to put their pic up.
101.jpg

they are a gorgeous couple :)

I added this on to the other old pic thread in general chat
but here you go
my paternal grandparents wedding about 1923

Granmaswedding.jpg

and my parents wedding in 1953

mumswedding.jpg

Last edited:
And as this was before most of you were born
my first wedding 1981
(Haven't cut ex's head off..although sometimes was tempted to!..just put a bit of paper over it as rather he was blanked off.)

wed.jpg

and Tomhighway..your grandparents do look a nice couple and yep looked young!:D

Last edited:
Thanks guys, i love they old pics...everyone looks so happy and i like the wedding styles from then.

What great pics. :D I love looking at how the fashions change over the years. :love::love:

Jill, my parents got married in the late 60's but my mum had a full length dress and a beehive hair do. My dad had winkle pickers on. :lol:I can't find the pics though.

101.jpg

What a gorgeous photo! I'm sorry your grandparents are very ill :(

These are all lovely - I adore old photos.

Jill, you look so pretty in your wedding photo :)

My parents were married in 1958 - here's their photo. I have my grandparents' one too, from 1930, which I'll try to scan in later.

MDswedding.jpg

And as this was before most of you were born
my first wedding 1981
(Haven't cut ex's head off..although sometimes was tempted to!..just put a bit of paper over it as rather he was blanked off.)

wed.jpg

and Tomhighway..your grandparents do look a nice couple and yep looked young!:D

Awww Jill.... you look gorgeous in this pic :)

Back