• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When buns do the opposite......

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
....of what they are told :? :? :?

I was just sitting on the floor with fudge when she walked up to her litter tray (one outside her cage) sniffed the side of it and raised her tail!
I said in a loudish voice "Dont you dare pee young lady"
After hearing me raise my voice she turned to me, ears forward and PEED!:roll:
I think she ment to do it :lol::lol: She knew she wasnt allowed to pee outsie her litter tray and after me telling her not to she DID the cheeky monkey :lol::lol:

Anyone else got storys of buns not doing as their told :lol::lol:

yup honey!!

Runs upstairs onto my bed me onl realising 5 mins later that she had gone ran upstairs n shouted dont u dare pee on that bed and she looked s if to say " me.... pee on the bed .... I did that 5 mins ago!!!!":censored:

yup honey!!

Runs upstairs onto my bed me onl realising 5 mins later that she had gone ran upstairs n shouted dont u dare pee on that bed and she looked s if to say " me.... pee on the bed .... I did that 5 mins ago!!!!":censored:

:lol::lol: I think her and Fudge would get on so well making puddles everywhere :lol::lol::lol:

Back