• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alvin is memerable *oh the shame*

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
just took Ralph for his booster and the vet asked how my bunnies were.. i said they were great and i was gonna book em in for thier jabs next week... he sort of laffed and said oh no hes gotta see the jumping bunny next week :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Of course Alvin is a memerable bunny he is soooo handsome :lol:

That reminds me Jack needs his booster :oops:

im dreading it... if he aint jumping over stes shoulder into the wall then floor, hes wriggling out of my arms so the poor nurse cant clip his nails... then he goes and gets a bleeder...... Alvin's... whod have em :roll::roll:

:lol: :lol: The vet definitely won't be forgetting Piglet after her behaviour today, took 3 people to hold her down & stop her lunging at him :oops:

Aww, Alvin is NOTORIOUS!!! :lol: He has street cred....a bad rep as a mean dude.....GO, ALVIN!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Alvin and Piglet are norty. :lol::lol:

I think the vet nurse will rememeber Bubbles for the opposite reason - when I was picking Bubbles up after her dental, the nurse commented on how gentle and easy to handle she was, as she's used to getting scratched to bits by the bunnies that come in. :lol:

Back