• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Well I won't be trying that again in a hurry!

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
Just put Marley & Juno together to start bonding and OMG :shock: I didn't think something so small and fragile could have so much aggression in her. Poor Marley just looked completely bewildered whilst she flew at him lunging and growling!

I had to take her pretty much straight out as she was absolutely gunning for him (took several attempts to bite his head), then turned on me and then sat in my arms and growled under her breath whilst glaring in his direction....she even attacked the edge of the carrier. :shock::shock:

Everybun is fine and they are both eating in their seperate quarters now but I will be leaving madam at least another 3 weeks to calm down before trying again. I'm wondering if she is going to find all rabbits objectionable or if she just didn't like poor Marls. I hope not as it's going to make things difficult living arrangement wise longterm. :?

:shock:

*Shudders at the very mention of the 'B' word*...........

I just can't believe it....never would have thought it of her.:roll:
Little madam :censored:, I can't believe she tried to bite me too...there's grateful for you :lol:.

:shock:...scary...

thats how Bracken was with Honeybun ... :shock:

Has Kirsty tried to bond Bracken yet?
I'm sure a large part of it is based on mistrust, she obviously feels very vunerable going by her day to day behaviour.

She took a nip at one of the cats who came to see wha all the raucous was about too. :shock:

Has Kirsty tried to bond Bracken yet?
I'm sure a large part of it is based on mistrust, she obviously feels very vunerable going by her day to day behaviour.

She took a nip at one of the cats who came to see wha all the raucous was about too. :shock:

last i heard they were getting along ok ..;)

Back