• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

really random question...

BwfcAngel

Mama Doe
would my six (who have their own living spaces in pairs) fight with a giant that lived free range in the house? Would a smaller rabbit still 'have a go' or 'pick their battles' as we humans would probably do?

My two indoor pairs come down into the front room with me and the o/h for a couple of hours every night seperately and im wondering, if there was a giant sharing their space too would they still fight? Would a giant have to be bonded with all the individual pairings just in case they came across each other?

Too many questions lisa, too many questions...:lol:

You may get refered aggression between each bonded pair when they see/smell any other Rabbit be he/she a Giant or not :)

You may get refered aggression between each bonded pair when they see/smell any other Rabbit be he/she a Giant or not :)
Yeah i wonderer if that would be an issue. I get that a little already if one of the rabbits can small the other pair on the front room rug. Not so much now cos i think they're used to the different smells but in the beginning, it used to happen regularly. Thanks Jane!

My tiny lionhead is the boss of her massive NZ white boyfriend.

Each time they come into contact it may stress the bonded pair, or cause a fight between the giant & another bun - it's usually better to form a permanent bond than to let buns play together:D

My tiny lionhead is the boss of her massive NZ white boyfriend.

Each time they come into contact it may stress the bonded pair, or cause a fight between the giant & another bun - it's usually better to form a permanent bond than to let buns play together:D

I agree. Stephen wants a giant but i explained to him that all this would happen. I don't think he believed me!

Back