• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Essex buns in the garden..lots of rescue buns from this forum included...

Tinsel

Wise Old Thumper
The lovely Toadstool...

Picture302-2.jpg

Picture321-1.jpg

Kris's Jack complete with multicolour fur...

Picture309-1.jpg

Picture310.jpg

Baby Elf says he's King of the Castle!

Picture311.jpg

Caroline's Lavendar turns camera shy...

Picture303-1.jpg

Squizz's Jemima says look how grown up I am!

Picture307.jpg

Jill's Merlin just chillin'....

Picture308-1.jpg

Caroline's Brock poses for his pic..

Picture320.jpg

Shadow, Drusilla and Captain Carrot say hello....

Picture325-1.jpg

and Mulberry and Drusilla say "that's embarrassing! We both wore the same colour!!"

Picture322-1.jpg

Last edited:
WOW they are all so gorgeous :love: Love toadstool :love: thougth elf looked like a kangeroo :lol: can see a dog trying to get in the picture and then turned her bum on you :lol:

WOW they are all so gorgeous :love: Love toadstool :love: thougth elf looked like a kangeroo :lol: can see a dog trying to get in the picture and then turned her bum on you :lol:

Ah yes that was Sabre...he's a norty boy! :no:

The buns love it now the weather's warming up, though Toadstool does have his own mega fur coat... :lol:

I am so jealous, each time you post, you have more gorgeous bunnies, do you bond them - or do they accept each other because there is enough space. :D

I have quite a big garden, but not escape proof so mine go out in different runs, but I'm not sure if they would all be happy together:roll:

Please tell your secret:lol::lol:

Awwww, so many cute bunnies!! :love: And now you have the lovely Foggy, too. I wish I could give my bunnies a big garden like this, but we have too many foxes in our area. :(
How is the little fluffy one from ARC doing? Can't remember the name now. *old brain* :oops:

I am so jealous, each time you post, you have more gorgeous bunnies, do you bond them - or do they accept each other because there is enough space. :D

I have quite a big garden, but not escape proof so mine go out in different runs, but I'm not sure if they would all be happy together:roll:

Please tell your secret:lol::lol:

Aw I think the key is having lots of buns in lots of space... I don't bond them as such (although the newest addition did spend the night with two others to get him used to rabbit company.) They tend to hang out in certain groups with only two "official" pairs. It might be worth escapre proofing your garden and letting them all out together - it's hard to claim it as their territory (a big cause of fights) when a) there's so much and b) there are so many orthers sharing it...

Awwww, so many cute bunnies!! :love: And now you have the lovely Foggy, too. I wish I could give my bunnies a big garden like this, but we have too many foxes in our area. :(
How is the little fluffy one from ARC doing? Can't remember the name now. *old brain* :oops:

Aw Fairytale? He's doing great..will go and take a pic of him and Hedgehog so they don't feel left out ...:lol:

They go to their hutches or shed as soon as I take food out. They're pretty good at going in - I think they just copy each other and we stick to the routine so they seem fine. When I used to try to catch them myself (rather than letting me follow them in) it used to take hours! Letting them be in charge a bit more works much better! :D

Elf says thank you Jane and sends nose-rubs

Piccies of Fairytale and Hedgehog currently uploading.... and least your Mum should recognise Hedgehog, Kris! Maybe being outside more has bleached Jack's fur?

Last edited:

Here's Fairytale!

Picture329.jpg

and here he is with Foggy...

Picture328.jpg

and here's Kris's Hedgehog

Picture327-1.jpg

Foggy again..

Picture330.jpg

and Dorset George who felt left out!

Picture332-1.jpg

Awwww, I love them all but i have to admit that Brock is that ickle bit more special and I've fallen in love with him (her?) :love::love::love:

wonderful pics and such happy bunnies!...if youre planning to bunnynap Angel then I shall pinch Capt Carrot and Elf and Dorset George!!....ooo and maybe Merlin.....fair swap???:lol:

Back