• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Angie!!!! - bunnymadhouse - Pictures

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
To remove this convo from trees thread, Yes they are together!

It was 6 degress in our house yeaterday and 10 in the shed! We've had to move Sam out of the kitchen cause of some decoration and i decided to make life easier and shift Jam back into the shed. So whilst cleaning out the rabs i had Winston and Jam in the greenline run on the yard. Jam bless her hasn't a clue what Winston is and she did try to escape twice, but no fighting or even fur pulling just alot of chasing. Winston however had his wicked way with her in the end.
I shifted some of the other buns about and put Jam and Winston into one of the combos in the shed, they've access to both the hutch and the run. They have been fine since. Still with a bit of chasing but nothing further, and neither are distressed, Jam still doesn't know what Winst is and is a good deal wary of him but he's not fussed and is enjoying having a bunny friend! :D I've no pictures but will take some when we have some improvement. ali is keeping an eye on them today and i checked this morning before i left and all is dandy!

Last edited:
i'm very impressed with myself for just biting the bullet! Although other circumstances kinda pushed it!

Oooh we have had snuggles! and i forgot my camera! I will take pics tonight i promise! Jam is still a little wary but much more inclined to let Winston lick her head now :D

Ok these where the best i could get!

Jamandwinston.jpg

Jamandwinston1.jpg

Jamandwinston2.jpg

I will try and get better pics in a few days, currently neither will sit still long enough for me to get any good ones, esp Winston, he's like a tasmanian devil the way he wizzes about! OMG i have a bunny with ADD :roll:

Back