• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes needed for Teddy please

Bobbin

Warren Scout
Teddy has just come through pneumonia (I was thrilled when the little man stopped that awful gasping!), but now has stasis. I'm doing everything I can, but he just doesn't seem to be responding.
Please send vibes for my poorly little lad.

Off to do another tum rub and try and get him to eat/drink.

Bobbin

Sending masses of vibes for little Tessdy, hope he statrs to get better very soon

Thank you for the vibes everyone. Sadly I had to have Teddy pts. He was really too weak after the pneumonia and I couldn't persuade him to start eating again. Awful thing having to take the decision, but I couldn't watch him starve to death.

To the person who asked what meds he was on, I was given Ritadine (I think) to syringe into him, and the vet gave him a booster that should have made him eat. I tried everything I could think of - even P@home's herbal remedy stuff (mind you, it didn't smell too appetising to me!), warm water, water with honey added, all manner of eatable goodies wafted under his nose and liquidised, critical care etc. I also hold the world record in tummy rubbing.

Binky free little Ted!

Bobbin

Back