• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What breed/s do you think my bunny is :)

GabrielleB

Warren Scout
Hello :)
I bought my little girl Domino from a pet store (I know it was stupid, but I was young and didnt know a whole heap about byb then), she was sold to me as a dwarf lop, but she definately isnt :) Here are some pics of her :)
P1050772.jpg

(shes the bun on the right)
P1050757.jpg

P1050758.jpg

Occasionally her ear sticks up, but only when she is relaxed :)

I would also say Dwarf lop, what makes you think she isn't?

Dwarf lops generally weight around 2-2.5kg and are classed as medium bunnies.

The term dwarf comes from the size of their ears :)

She is bootiful :love:

She looks like a dwarf lop to me but with butterfly markings. She's beautiful x

Awww thanks :) She is much to heavy though, she is 3kgs....my other bun (in the top pic, the sooty fawn one) is only 1.8kgs......do dwarf lops get that big? When they are beside each other she looks almost double the size.....

Oh gosh all these comments about how pretty she is, its going to make her head big lol....not that she didnt act like a spoilt princess before :)

I've got two dwarf lops but Sally is bigger than Penny. My sis also has two dwarf but Abbie is a lot bigger than Annie!

as she's from a pet shop, she may well be Dwarf lop crossed with something larger :D
yeah i agree. My first bun Jess( the only one from a pet shop) was given to me at 8 weeks old and i was told he was a dwarf lop and wouldn;t get much bigger! :shock: Ive had experts look at him and they reckon he is a german lop cross cos he's MASSIVE!!!

Awww my lil' fatty!!! :love:

Awww thanks :) She is much to heavy though, she is 3kgs....my other bun (in the top pic, the sooty fawn one) is only 1.8kgs......do dwarf lops get that big? When they are beside each other she looks almost double the size.....

Oh gosh all these comments about how pretty she is, its going to make her head big lol....not that she didnt act like a spoilt princess before :)

i think it depends how their bred to be honest my bun Crystal is also 3kg and a dwarf lop was told that she a badly bred one but shes perfect to me! id say dwarf lop to or a dwarf lop cross, i had a dwarf lop a few years ago who used to sometimes have 1 ear up :)

She could just be a large dwarf lop, my Stitch was a biggun!

Although looking back at the 1st pic her nose seems fairly long so may well be crossed with an english.

Definately the dwarf lop showing through though.

Back