• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Had to split my group of four :o(

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
We have been closely watching Toffee as he appeared to be loosing weight.

It got to the point were we began feeding him separate.

Today i decided to split him and bring him and his brother Jack inside, so i can monitor him closely.

Ive had nothing but bad luck with this group; just hope we can get some answers for Toffee.

He eats and drinks fine and appears happy, just the weight is dropping off him :?

I had to take my little dutch bun Marley out of his trio a month ago as he lost condition rapidly...had a dental check & Panacur course but since being inside he has bounced back. It seems he hadn't been getting his share of the food and that in combination with the cold had led to his weight loss.

He is doing fine now, hopefully Toffee's problems will be equally as easy to treat.

Oh gosh Nat :( I hope Toffee is ok, sending tons of vibes that everything will be ok now hes indoors :) xXx

Thanks Becca

I just dont know what it is. Will be going to Vets tomorrow, probs need some bloods doing and xrays

I had to take my little dutch bun Marley out of his trio a month ago as he lost condition rapidly...had a dental check & Panacur course but since being inside he has bounced back. It seems he hadn't been getting his share of the food and that in combination with the cold had led to his weight loss.

He is doing fine now, hopefully Toffee's problems will be equally as easy to treat.

Sounds good. I do hope it is something simple and we can sort him :)

He was panacured recently, so i guess next step is full health check again.

Oh gosh Nat :( I hope Toffee is ok, sending tons of vibes that everything will be ok now hes indoors :) xXx

Thankyou. I didnt want to split him and his brother entirely as they are actually quite close.

Least now i can keep a close eye on him :)

Awww bless him Nat, keeping everything crossed that he will bounce back now he's indoors with his brother xxxx

Back