• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Piper please,gut stasis :( u/d Shes gone!!!

Phoebesmummy9

Warren Veteran
Last night Piper didnt seem herself and didnt go near the carrot I give her. I noticed she done a few poops earlier but hadnt seen any recently, so i seperated her from Phoebe and Holli so I could monitor her
Well this morning we woke up, and she was alot worse, and not even wanting to stand up to greet us, so we rushed her to the vets (luckily my vets are open on a sunday morning and run non emergency clinics)
The vet confirmed my fears, Gut stasis :( shes been given a shot of meloxicam, and metroclopramide and giving supreme recovery sachets to get her eating again.
The vet has asked if I dont see poops within the next 24 hours to rush her straight back :(
If anyone has any spare vibes - please send Piper some pooping and get well vibes please :(

Last edited:
Sending you loads of vibes i've been in the same situation this week with my Alan seems to be getting better but its so worrying

The vets want her moving about but she will just NOT move. You know when you see those naughty dogs that throw themselves on the floor when thier own wants them to move? She just wants to be left alone to lie in her wigwam by the patio doors, to watch the world go by :(
Im having such a :censored: week, Charlie was only at the vets on tuseday for a chest infection :(

put her somewhere she dont recognise hun and make her move, no hiding places would be good too.. im lucky when alvin is poorly he hates me so much he would rather move than be picked up :roll:

Thanks everyone!
Shes rather miserable, ive tried everything to get her moving, and she just finds a comfy spot and lies down, so frustrating
Ive got her on the table with me giving her tummy rubs

Back