• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Today's bonding - Star & Murphy

Woodlouse

Mama Doe
Today I introduced Fat Fluffs' Star to Becca's Murphy. I am pleased to announce that all went well and the happy couple are safely back home, enjoying a Valentine's night-in together :D :love: :love: :love:

Our gorgeous girlie Star (now rechristened Maisy):
DSC_0059.jpg

The happy couple :love:
DSC_0058.jpg

I've just been to visit these two today in their new home and there was a lot of snuggling, grooming and kissing going on - they are an adorable couple. :love::love::love:

May also have had a few cuddles myself...but who could resist?? :oops::bunny:

AAww they're an adorable couple!!! :love:

Hope my Buster and Rusty look like that when they get bonded in the next few weeks!!!

x

I've just been to visit these two today in their new home and there was a lot of snuggling, grooming and kissing going on - they are an adorable couple. :love::love::love:

May also have had a few cuddles myself...but who could resist?? :oops::bunny:

Thanks for the update Lea :) Knew they'd be fine. Will have to pop in and visit myself ;) x

Murph and Maisy

Murph and Maisy are all loved up at the mo!:love: Murph (bless him!) didnt quite know when to stop with the erm "bunny loving" shall we say, so much so he was exhausted! but I think she has had words and all is quite now with the newly weds! Murph is showering her with lots of licks and kisses, so I think he is over the moon! Just want to say a thank you to abi and to fat fluffs for all the help with the bonding and providing both murph and I with a lovely new addition to the family!:D

Murph and Maisy are all loved up at the mo!:love: Murph (bless him!) didnt quite know when to stop with the erm "bunny loving" shall we say, so much so he was exhausted! but I think she has had words and all is quite now with the newly weds! Murph is showering her with lots of licks and kisses, so I think he is over the moon! Just want to say a thank you to abi and to fat fluffs for all the help with the bonding and providing both murph and I with a lovely new addition to the family!:D

:wave: Hiya! Glad to hear they're still doing well :) Be a good boy Murphy and look after your princess! x

Back