• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look what we've had in

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
I did a rescue on Friday night, 2 x 7 month old male kittens and 1 x 18 month old male bunny, all the animals were hungry and all need medical treatment, the bunny has lost a big chunk out of his ear and is covered in scabs, he has gunky eyes and his testicles have bite marks on them too! , the cats have gunky eyes and worms, all the animals are starving and so are being fed little and often, none of them had food or water

One pussy cat
rescuecatsandbunny001x2.jpg

The other cat
rescuecatsandbunny011x2.jpg

Where the bunny lived
rescuecatsandbunny005x2.jpg

The bunny himself
rescuecatsandbunny023x2.jpg

rescuecatsandbunny018x2.jpg

His poorly ear
rescuecatsandbunny017x2.jpg

They are all settled and doing quite well

Last edited:
goodness the poor bun looks thin as a rake.. and his ear?!!!! poor thing so glad you got him.. and the cats
x

They are gorgeous!!!:love::love:
That poor buns living conditions:censored::censored::censored:
And poor bunnys ear and testicles:(:(
At least they are both in very good hands now!
xx

:shock::shock::shock::shock:

Oh my goodness the poor wee things :cry::cry::cry:

I cannot believe how the poor bunny was living :evil::evil::evil::evil:

Thank goodness they're now with you Theo xxx

OMG How on earth can someone leave that gorgeous bun in so much poop:censored::censored::censored: He is the spitting image of my gorgeous bridge bunny Muffin too.

Hi Theo, its Belinda, i should have mentioned i am on here too lol

unfortunately i am the one that had to contact Jane and Theo about these poor animals, as a so called relative who we hadnt seen or spoke to for years(you can see why:censored:) was helping family move house. we were helping too and one of the first things he says to us after years of not speaking? do you know anyone that wants a rabbit and two cats:censored: he is a waste of space and im so glad Jane and Theo could help as it has all been playing on my mind since he asked last saturday. i could have cried when i just saw that photo of how the bunny was living:( i hope i never see that man again :censored:

Thankyou again Theo, i will look forward to updates of them all now they are being loved and cared for:love:

Hi Belinda, tht's OK, just glad we were able to help, although after our conversations I didn't know what I was going find when I got in there though:roll:, thank goodness there weren't anymore animals.

The cats are still eating for England and are very frightened, they hate humans but we will get them sorted, and the bunny isn't too keen on people either:roll::lol:but they have all settled in well

Glad they are now getting the care they deserve.

Are you keeping the kittens Theo and branching out into cat rescue as well:lol::lol: or do they have somewhere else to go?

:shock: Oh those poor animals! Glad they're out and sfae with you now Theo. The bunny is beautiful :love::love:

Back