• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

poor coco :( vibes please

bunlover

Warren Veteran
well further to his seeming to be recovering from his neuter so well i took him for 2 day check up this morning and his left testicle was so sore :( it was all inflammed and swollen where he must have licked it and it was bleeding a bit too i feel so bad for not realising sooner but he was lively in hiimself eating and drinking pooping as normal. vet has him on metacam and baytril but he wants get well vibes please it cant be nice to have sore balls :( today he seemed to perk up again after his metacam but also seems very fed up too

have added an old photo of our loving boy...
cocoabunny008.jpg
he is such a sweetie.. for those who dont know/remember his storey... his previous owners kept him shut in a 4ft hutch for over a year and a half no runs... (lady had cancer and disabled child) and his hutch was only ever cleaned out once every 2 weeks when her son could pop by so you can imagine the filth he lived in he was due to be pts so i took him in...... despite that he is very attatched and loving to me after i gained his trust.

Last edited:
well further to his seeming to be recovering from his neuter so well i took him for 2 day check up this morning and his left testicle was so sore :( it was all inflammed and swollen where he must have licked it and it was bleeding a bit too i feel so bad for not realising sooner but he was lively in hiimself eating and drinking pooping as normal. vet has him on metacam and baytril but he wants get well vibes please it cant be nice to have sore balls :( today he seemed to perk up again after his metacam but also seems very fed up too

Sending lots of vibes to you and coco hun ((((((()))))) Hope he makes a speedy recovery!
Ive got my bun going in for his neuter on Weds, lets hope it goes ok:(
xx

Sending lots of vibes to you and coco hun ((((((()))))) Hope he makes a speedy recovery!
Ive got my bun going in for his neuter on Weds, lets hope it goes ok:(
xx

im sure it will. coco is 6yrs and had the op as i want him to go live with two gorgeous older girls soon he does love company so much...(mums buns) but he just wants lots of love from me at the moment.... thanx guys will post some piccys of him again once he feels better xx

im sure it will. coco is 6yrs and had the op as i want him to go live with two gorgeous older girls soon he does love company so much...(mums buns) but he just wants lots of love from me at the moment.... thanx guys will post some piccys of him again once he feels better xx

Well at least he's got some lady friends to look forward to when he gets better :D And lots and lots of love from his mummy at the minute!
x

thanks everyone he had his check up this morning the swelling has gone down.. he loves his metacam...(gota watch he doesnt get adicted me thinks!!!) and is begrudgingly taking his baytril(alright so he is lapping up the babyfood he doesnt know its hidden in) and it all appears to be healing ok. got another check up on friday to see that its all still fine but he seems ok now! thankyou for all the vibes x

Back