• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new valentine Fatfluff!!

Gingypig

Alpha Buck
Smartie came home with me today....

and he met Gizzy who Sebastian has rejected!!

I put them in the carrier together and took them up the yard where i keep my horses.

They had a good run round my huge stable for 2 hours. Giz is so nervous of other buns but Smartie is a gent.

So put them back in the carrier and brought them home...

SmartieGizzy001.jpg

SmartieGizzy002.jpg

SmartieGizzy005.jpg

SmartieGizzy006.jpg

I think it's going very well, she is not running round crazy like she did with Seb as Smartie is not harrassing her he just goes up and tried to kiss her (it is valentines day after all!!) she jumps and it scares him!! bless. I think they are going to be ok. :love:

Awww it sounds promising :)

Bet naughty Sebastian is wishing he had behaved now :lol: Hes lost his girlfriend.

Got everything crossed for you :D You seem good at this bonding lark!! My bonding isnt going well at all :roll: xXx

Aww ... congrats Gizmo & Smartie (silly old Sebastian ... tho he IS gorgeous!). That's the second successful Fat Fluffs Valentine's love :) Murphy met Star earlier with me and all is going well :D :D

Aww ... congrats Gizmo & Smartie (silly old Sebastian ... tho he IS gorgeous!). That's the second successful Fat Fluffs Valentine's love :) Murphy met Star earlier with me and all is going well :D :D

That's fab!

My 2 are getting closer and closer :love: :p

I'm glad it's going well, I love smartie....I was quite tempted to pop him in my pocket last week.

Oh my!! bootiful buns...

1) you've stoled my nickname Giz!! haha bonkers!!
2) I just had to make sure my Bailey was still in the front room as your lionhead looks identical!!
:lol::lol::lol::love::love::love::love:

Awwww - hiya kids! Looking good together!!xx :D

Well it's all going so well, I gave Giz's hutch a clean out this morning and put them in. No chasing, no fur pulling. Smarite thinks Giz is lovely but she became nervous of him in the hutch but he's so sweet to her. So left them to it.

Came home this afternoon and they are getting on great, she doesn't stamp and run from him anymore and they are sat together eating their hay :love: :D

xxx

Back