• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

David and Becks

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I am sorting out my photos so please excuse all the ones I am posting of my past Bunnies.

David and Becks only lived for just over 2 years. They were brothers who both had a congenital heart disease :cry:

Their breeder continued to breed from the same genetic line :roll:

rabbits057-1-1.jpg

What beautiful boys that cost you a lot of heart ache.Why do People breed with animals that they know have a congenital defect:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Gorgeous Jane? Are those Otter rexes? They look just like the handsome bunny who turned me on to rabbits!! I saw him in a pet shop and something just clicked in my head..never been the same since!:lol::lol:

Gorgeous Jane? Are those Otter rexes? They look just like the handsome bunny who turned me on to rabbits!! I saw him in a pet shop and something just clicked in my head..never been the same since!:lol::lol:

Yes, they are Black Otters :)

Back