• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

oooh i have to tell!!

Lolly's mum

Mama Doe
:D

this time next week (fingers crossed) i will be official bunny mummy to BarnsleyBeBunny (formerley known as Bun Jovi) from B.A.R.C.

As Lollybebunny :love:only went to the bridge last december its a bit sooner than i thought, but when i saw the pic of barnsley on the rescue site i had to have him - if you havn't looked yet, you must! He's the most gorgeous bun you ever did see!!:love:

I decided on the name 'cos he's from Barnsley in Yorkshire and moving in with me in Lancashire might be a bit odd as lancastrians all talk funny and i wanted him to remember his roots!!

He's still a bit snuffly but i'm hoping a warm indoor home will help lots and if not then i'm prepared to continue with any treatment needed.

the nic grids have bee assembled with loads left over to create a second level when he's settled in a bit. a big parcel from hay experts arrived the other day packed full of essentials and goodies.

I CAN'T WAIT TO GET HIM HOME!!!

BIG thanks to Angie at BARC for all the help and advice!

emily xx

my theory

i have a theory about barnsleybun!

i'm told by the rescue charity that barnsley was found in a garden, very cold and wet hungry and snuffly, i think that during his time in the wilderness he slipped to rainbow bridge for a minute or two. when there, he met lollybebunny and lolly told him to go back as there was a mummy waiting and missing the company of a bunnybooboo.

:love:

2009_020709january0043.jpg

hello new bunny mummy :wave:

not long now ...

just to let you know.... i realy dont like cabbage ...or spring greens ...you wont make me eat it will you :? :? :(

i do like carrots and apple and celery and brocoli and spinach ....and i do like my hay ......ooooh yes and i love my science selective :D

mummy won't

:wave:
hello Barnsley!!

no, mummy won't make you eat anything that you don't like! BUT!! if you don't try it you'll never know, so i'm planning on letting you try all sorts, including curly kale, parsley, watercress pak choi and chicory, if you don't like it mummy will eat it!!

can't wait to have you home little booboo:love:

mummyxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back