• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Calling Bunnymadhouse! UD I've had a Nomad shower!

Kirsty&Lola

Mama Doe
A little message from Nomad:wave:

Hi Auntie Angie:wave: Just wanted to let you know that i am in my new home safe and sound. The journey here was okay (although my new squeeze Hattie got her own back by humping me quite a bit:oops:) We are in the bathroom now, i've had hay and water and a good hump of Hattie (i am trying to stop though) I have been a good boy and haven't done any more digging on her back though:D

My new Mummy said she will post of pictures of me and Hattie later tonight

lots of :love:

Nomad

Last edited:
Hi Nomad ....

good boy for not digging ... did your girlfriend wake up then eventualy :lol: :lol:

i bit of humping is ok but dont go mad both of you ... it is your first day together :oops:...must be cupid shooting those arrows i think by the way you were snuggling earlier ... :love:

look forward to piccies ...

be good xx

Here are some pics of our first day together (sorry if they are a little big:oops:)

Ten minutes after meeting:love:

hattie007.jpg

On the journey home looking quite relaxed
hattie008.jpg

Grooming my new lady
hattie009.jpg

Having a rest having doing some humping:oops:
hattie010.jpg

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Nomad you look sooooooo loved up with your new lady Hattie :love::love::love::love:

See Angie you didn't need your valium after all :shock::lol::lol::lol:

Aaaaaaaaw what a gorgeous couple. Hattie you lucky lady :D
Kirsty I have booked them the bunnymoon suite for you know when:lol:

Aaaaaaaaw what a gorgeous couple. Hattie you lucky lady :D
Kirsty I have booked them the bunnymoon suite for you know when:lol:

aww thanks...they are looking forward to it. They are going to be two cheeky bunsters i think. We are still having a lot of humping but no aggression and lots of grooming too:love:

earlier this evening i was telling Hattie off for humping Nomad's head when he broke free and sprayed bunny pee pee all over my face:shock::oops: Hattie was also so wet from the shower that i had to use some tissues to dry her off:lol:

Theres never going to be a dull moment with these two i can see:lol:

We are totally in :love::love::love: with Nomad though:D

Sorry but :lol::lol::lol: Oh Hattie you will smell gorgeous:lol: p.s tell mum to make sure she washes before work in the morning:lol::lol:

o dear, you have my sympathy, i know just how you feel as i have Ralphy at my house:? although he has been a good little boy for the last couple of weeks and i haven't had a wee wee shower :roll:

well i managed a whole day without bunny pee on my face. Unfortunately Hattie didn't fare so well...neither did my bathroom:roll: They have now been moved into a dog pen in the conservatory for bonding as Nomad couldn't help but chew the skirting and the actual toilet:lol: You can't be mad at him though he just lifts his ears like he's taking off and melts your heart:love:

The move seems to have made them both happier (i think they were getting a bit bored in the downstairs loo)

Still going well though:D

Back