• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ooooops!!!

capel

Warren Veteran

When Jamie came back from the vet this morning I put him in the bathroom so I could monitor his eating etc. He seemed very lively considering the state he was in when I took him to the vet earlier:roll: Anyway, this video just goes to show you can never predict what a bun will attempt:roll:. Please excuse the expletives when he did what he did..I don't know how to edit it out. It's not that bad really;). He's fine, by the way, and I'm a bit wiser:lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: What a dafty bunny!! He seems totally unconcerned and a little upset he could not wreck more havoc!! :lol:

:shock::shock::lol::lol::lol:
The cheeky monkey,what a shock though for you and him,although he didn,t seem right bothered about it:lol::lol:

:lol::love::love::love::lol::lol: "thanks, but this bathroom is boring, can i go back to see sapphire now? no, i'll just into the carrier myself then!"

:lol: I like the poke he gave the door after (yep, that's better) before hopping in. You obviously put it in the wrong place :lol:

Thank you:) The accent's slightly anglicised these days! I wonder if Jamie was looking for Sapphire in there, as they were both in it for the vet trip this morning.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

My Jamie certainly isn't the brightest of bunnies!! Thanks for posting this Hilda, has certainly made me laugh today xx

Just a quick update...He's absolutely fine now, has been eating loads of hay and is now snuggled with Sapphire in their litter box:roll:

AWW Hilda,Jamie looks like a cheeky little monkey:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:Im so glad he is feeling better and back with his girlfriend

Back