• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cookie needs a small ladybun

karen354

Warren Veteran
He's on his own now after seperating from the outdoor buns :( he was happy coming into the house but after a week or two he's gone a bit quiet . . I think he's missing bunny company ..

I need to find him a spayed little female a nethie would be ideal..

I did love shelly at Chloe's but couldn't drive there to collect her like I did with Cookie..

I did look local and there was a lovely little nethie called Star, she was in Chester so would of been perfect but she'd been reserved the day before :(

Anyway I'll keep looking..

She does and it says she is friendly - im not sure whether the rspca spay their females so might be worth checking

Wow their adoption fee is really low in that case - so is someone making a trip to Wallasey tomorrow :lol:

we have fern ... i think she is a nethie cross ... not spayed yet though ..she is an agouti ;)

Oh thanks.. The only problem I have is collecting that's why i was going to look a bit nearer to home.. My car over heats if I go than 30 miles away :roll:

Have you got a piccie though ?

Oh thanks.. The only problem I have is collecting that's why i was going to look a bit nearer to home.. My car over heats if I go than 30 miles away :roll:

Have you got a piccie though ?

ill upload one now ;)... im sure if you wanted her we could get her part way

I could do the last part of the bunny run to Wrexham, or she could stay here and Andy could pick her up from here on his way back from work Karen..

I think i need an already spayed one, I'm off for a week now now so wanted to try and sort something out over the week..

Fern is lovely :love::love:

Back