• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chewing bars?

MopsyMops =]

Warren Veteran
Ogs is in an indoor hutch and is in my room, just the last couple of days he has been waking me up about 6 with continious bar chewing. so i say ' oggieee' and he stops to listen to me and then starts again. So i have figured ' oh me must be hungry and wants me to feed him' so i get up give him half a handful of food to just keep im going till i feed him properly before i go out the door for school. This keeps him occupied for like 5 minutes :roll: then i hear it again. So i get him out for cuddles and he lays on my bed :roll:

I think that hes used to it now though :oops:mlike he knows im a soft touch - am i doing the right thing?
He cant be bored cos he has time out of him hutch and has loads of toys in his hutch.

Buns are naturally more active in the evenings and at night so that's when he thinks it's time to come out and play. You could try fitting a large dog pen around his cage so he's got a bit more room to play. He might still chew the bars though if he's intent on getting you to join in the fun! At neutered girlfriend might give him something to distract him :)

yeah he has an indoor pen round his hutch :)

We ( me and mum ) are hoping to get a wifey for him soon, we just need to tell dad :lol:

Back