• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

second bun?

kate_s

Warren Scout
Reggie is an 18 month Dwarf Lop recently neutered and a house bun, I really want him to have a wife bun but my husbands not having it so any ideas? I'm sure loads of you have been in the position in the past so what tactics can i use to get Reggie the wife bun he deserves?:):):)

hmm not sure if he'd see that as a positive :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: erm... if you are both out most of the day then loneliness is a big issue for such a social creature... orrrrrrr 2 dont cost much more than one.. oooooorrrrrr grooming, no human can do it as good as another bun..

best yet... us humans cant quite give the same love as another bunny.. luved up bunny pics ;)

P1010022.jpg

26112008145.jpg

P2030002.jpg

picccys dont lie :D:D:D:D

Well I work at at vet's so it's easy for me: I always pull the `i'm just looking after her for a few days because she's been SO poorly': works every time! :lol:

Ive been nagging my hubby for about a year and hes always said no.He finally gave in and the date was set but then B fell ill and things have been postponed[she was meant to be going to honeybunnies today].OH was worried we would have 2rabbits that dont get on and so getting Jill to do the bonding has pacified him.also we have had a very emotional past months and I think maybe he thinks I deserve this.

I've never looked back since getting Rubens a husbun, again the pictures say it all, there's nothing nicer than seeing them snuggled up together.

I just kept at my OH and he eventually came round. He said he couldn't imagine not have two buns now.

ROOS.jpg

DSCF2032.jpg

:love::love: omg that pic is so cute, i think now i'm personally seeing it as a challenge i think having a bonded pair would be fab wish me luck x

good luck.. hope you make him see sense... ill never go back to a single bun again now :wave::wave::wave:

oh keep on at him, they usually cave in at some stage:love: bribes usually work a treat. Us girls can be very evil/clever when we want to be, we always find a way to get what we want.

These are great pics.:D I'm going to start a thread in Pics and stories "Buns need buns!" for Kate's Hubby. Perhaps the images will make him wonder if his bunster's missing out!! Come on folks, dig out all those loved up piccies!! I'm off for a trawl through my Photobucket now...

These are great pics.:D I'm going to start a thread in Pics and stories "Buns need buns!" for Kate's Hubby. Perhaps the images will make him wonder if his bunster's missing out!! Come on folks, dig out all those loved up piccies!! I'm off for a trawl through my Photobucket now...

brill idea!:D.
x

Good luck getting other half to agree to another bun! We were only going to stick with 2, but both of us fell in love with Angel, especially my husband! Keep at it!:)

good luck!

My argument was "it'll stop Monty biting you!"
....and it worked....ever since Audrey has come into our lives Monty is the most laid back bunny ever:love:

Thanks guys i'll keep you all posted i'm giving myself until the end of April as a target and will upload some pis of Reggie soon:wave::wave:

Back