• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunny comforted me

Zara

Mama Doe
The other day I saw on the news about the Australian bush fire, and it actually made me cry, so I went into the kitchen and sat down on the floor near the radiator for a little sob. Firefly, who was in the kitchen, heard me whimpering and hopped over to me and started licking my hand and knee, as if trying to comfort me :shock: he's not usually openly caring, preffering to be groomed and stroked without giving back, and he's the dominant rabbit over Batbunny, but I think he cares more then he lets on.

Or maybe I taste nice. Either way he snuggled down next to me and it really cheered me up <3

The other day I saw on the news about the Australian bush fire, and it actually made me cry, so I went into the kitchen and sat down on the floor near the radiator for a little sob. Firefly, who was in the kitchen, heard me whimpering and hopped over to me and started licking my hand and knee, as if trying to comfort me :shock: he's not usually openly caring, preffering to be groomed and stroked without giving back, and he's the dominant rabbit over Batbunny, but I think he cares more then he lets on.

Or maybe I taste nice. Either way he snuggled down next to me and it really cheered me up <3

Thats lovely - my buns bring a smile to my face when Im feeling down:D

Back