• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nomad Has an Abscess .........

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
.......on his willy :cry:

He is on abx and pain relief and the abscess has been cleaned.
Can you imagin how sore it must be to have an abscess there :cry:

:shock: how did he get one there poor lil mite, im crossing me legs at the thought, willy healing vibes :? ummmm big vibes gawd :?

lots of nose rubs and hugs then :)

OM Gosh poor little Nomad,A wily abscess must be so painful.Sending mega Willy healing vibes the poor little chaps way

Oh my gosh :shock: Poor poor Nomad, sendin lots of get better vibes for his 'little man' x x x

The arrow points to where the abscess is. The amount of pus that came out was :shock: :shock:

:cry:

006-12-1.jpg

That looks very sore.I really feel so sorry for sweet lickle Nomad.I hope Sarah is looking after him:love::love::love::love::love:What treatment do you give for a wily abscess?

That looks very sore.I really feel so sorry for sweet lickle Nomad.I hope Sarah is looking after him:love::love::love::love::love:What treatment do you give for a wily abscess?

He is on Baytril, Metacam and 3 times a day bathing of his willy with F10 Disinfectant. Luckily it appears to be very superficial, more like a big pustule really. I am hoping now its burst and all the pus has gone it will quite quickly resolve. How he got it in the first place I have no idea :?

I hope he hasn't been putting it somewhere where the light bulbs dont shine:shock::shock::shock::shock:Sorry Jane:oops::oops::oops:I hope his man hood heals rather rapidly

ouch poor little lad:(
Could Sarah have given him a nip when he was tryng to be amorous? you know how these bunnies often get on the wrong end:oops::lol:

Hope he soon feels better

That sounds so uncomfortable! Poor little guy... *Sends lots of healing vibes*

Get well soon Nomad!

Nomad says his willy is a bit better this morning :) Its still very inflammed, but no more pus.

He says he will show his willy to you all again when its restored to its former glory :)

Back