• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Water bottle wires - where can I buy them

janice

Wise Old Thumper
Does anyone know any companies who are currently selling wires of any description to hold bottles on to the front of cages.

I used to have a company I have used in the past but they seem to have disappeared

They sell the springs here...

http://www.deemillen.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=636&osCsid=6da0c722071ed0501c7ac4a24f5bfc3b

I dont know of anywhere you can buy the white wire things though :? I guess the springs would work out expensive for 20 :( xXx

I know you can get the white coated wire ones, as I have had them a few years ago from some kind person who kindly donated some things to ARC. I will let you know if I can find out where.

Thanks for the suggestion with the springy wires, if we cannot get any others I will order 2 packs of 10.

Jan, I use net curtain wires cut to length and then put the hooks in the ends. Works quite well as they're stretchy and heavy duty. Spare hooks and the wires from Wilkos or similar

H

Jan, I use net curtain wires cut to length and then put the hooks in the ends. Works quite well as they're stretchy and heavy duty. Spare hooks and the wires from Wilkos or similar

H

Thats a good idea, I popped over to see Donna today and I have a shopping list of things to get, mainly for her from batteries, bottle wires and also Allan and Page!

I just use green wire sold in rolls in wilco in the garden section: dead cheap, just cut to size with wirecutters or strong secuteurs and bend into shape.:)

Back