• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Bunny_friend/Geronimo & anyone else!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Hello Remember me?

Visitora.jpg

Hope you are better behaved now Geronimo.(.like your new name by the way)..than when we lived together..I still have a scarred mouth from your bite..but quite like it as makes me look hard!
I'm still called Chip cos I'm only tiny..look at me next to the bowl and you'll see how small I am..bye for now!"

Last edited:
i was fortunate to bond geromino and im shocked he would bite your wee lil mouth, pleased to meet you chip, your scar will be a good icebreaker for any lady buns you may like to meet ;) and your very cute :love:

Awww, sorry Chip. It's not because you are not cute, it's just that most people are probably out and getting drunk at the moment. You are super cute, and Geronimo has a lovely home and girlfriend now. :)

No chip hasn't come back..well not for good anyway..he is just here for a weeks holiday:D
and in the not so distant future we'll be finding him a wife..maybe one of the babies:D

HELLO! :wave:

Geronimo says sorry for hurting you chip but it really wasn't his fault (the lady was a bit naive I feel).

Geronimo is one of the sweetest bunnies ever. He absolutely adores his wife Pancake and, although he still has a bit of small man syndrome, he is such a character and I could not imagine my life without out little man :)

Glad Chip is doing well and I hope he finds a wife soon. xxx

Misc016.jpg

Misc024.jpg

Last edited:
Back