• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fao Beige

weeble

Bella: Happy Valentines Day Beige - I made you a heart out of sprouts cuz I know they are your favourite. I was going to post it out to you but Mum said sprouts might not post very well so I ate it instead

:love::love::love:

Carlton is busy making a little surprise for Big in the spare room. He won't let me look at what he's doing!

Bella! Fancy eating Beige's sprouts! :no: Are you sure your mummy said they couldn't be posted, or was that you?

Big: Beige is over joyed by Bella's declaration of love using sprouts. He is so excited that he cannot type. When he calms down I am sure he will send Bella a message back. He wants the pictures printed off and put up in the rabbit room, I have said yes if I can put one up of Carlton too, Beige is so loved up at the moment he will agree to anything, I will start thinking how I can use this to my best advantage he, he.

Big: I got Beige to help me write a love poem for Carlton as he is very good at writings. He has also written a poem for you and posed for a photograph.

Back