• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Feel sooo awful :(

*lily*

Wise Old Thumper
Hubby has just called me into the kitchen to ask if Tinkerbell's front teeth are overgrown.

I've looked and the bottom ones are really long :( How could I not have noticed?? She is eating normally and still munching hay but I feel dreadful. What a rubbish owner I am :(

Got her booked into vets at 4.45pm but I feel like one of those dreadful owners that neglects her pet :cry::cry:

Hubby has just called me into the kitchen to ask if Tinkerbell's front teeth are overgrown.

I've looked and the bottom ones are really long :( How could I not have noticed?? She is eating normally and still munching hay but I feel dreadful. What a rubbish owner I am :(

Got her booked into vets at 4.45pm but I feel like one of those dreadful owners that neglects her pet :cry::cry:

We can't always catch everything, as much as we try, and sometimes too much attention is bad, because you're seeing the teeth too much to notice the small changes.

Hopefully the bun will be ok :)

Awww dont feel bad the important thing is she is booked in now and sometimes you see them so often you just get used to them and dont notice hope all goes well at the vets

If you were a bad owner, you wouldn't have noticed them and/or if you did you wouldn't have done anything about it.

Let us know how she gets on at the vets :wave:

Thanks everyone :D

She has actually broken one of her bottom teeth, probably by bashing into something. She does hurtle around the house and garden so it doesn't surprise me.

The vet also checked her back teeth, the ones she had trouble with back in June, and she needs one of those seen to as well.

She is booked in for a GA on Monday morning to have them seen to. She obviously hasn't been able to clean herself properly either and is very sore down below so he is also going to clean that up properly when she is under.

She's a bit wobbly but her teeth have been filed and her infected "bits" cleaned up.

The nurse suggested that the infection in her "bits" could be from urine and how she is bedded :shock: I told her she freeranges in the house, uses a litter tray that is changed everyday and sleeps on a pink princess bed :D

Back