• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I need ideas please?

Rose

Mama Doe
On what to use to Bond Molly and Jack in in a few weeks time. It will be done in my bedroom (neither have been in it).

They both have been in the indoor run :?

Nat and Ant used a puppy pen for Lola and Lucy and chucked a handful of greens in there with them and some pellets - Lucy was more interested in the food than Lola!:lol: - we just sat and watched them then and gave Lola a ticking off when she was too amourous with erh humping!

Nat and Ant used a puppy pen for Lola and Lucy and chucked a handful of greens in there with them and some pellets - Lucy was more interested in the food than Lola!:lol: - we just sat and watched them then and gave Lola a ticking off when she was too amourous with erh humping!

Thats what we did last time (when we first got the indoor run/pen) but i think it was too big because they ignored each other or they chased each other.

Back