• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have just had a phone call to say that the RSPCA are on their way to see me ....

I'm sure it will be fine hun. They'll probably see your set up, know there is nothing to worry about & have a nice cup of tea with you and the bunnies :)

Hope it's not another witch hunt and they just want to see if you have space for bunnies :?

This lady reguarly visits us with 4 legged fluffy pressies. She knows all the set ups we have and is a very human member of the RSPCA.

When she retires she is going to have a group of white cats.

why do people seem to panic when the get a phonecall from the RSPCA:? I never think anything other than they want to give me some bunnies.
I would love it if they would like to take a couple:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I knew they would want you to help Jan. Your set up is so good, Im thinking of moving in. Ill be the fat one in the pink extra large bunny suit:D

We have taken two indoor buns a 5 years old and a 2 year old, both had been livign together but were sadly separated at the place where they staying.

There are also three 3 month olds, 1 female and 2 males. Mainly white with a very slight greying himalayan marking. Mum was a grey bunny and Dad was a dark eyed white, these have gone to Animal Lifeline with another of their children. Most of these had bad skin they have had skin biopsys done which are negative to mites, they look like bite marks :cry:

I knew they would want you to help Jan. Your set up is so good, Im thinking of moving in. Ill be the fat one in the pink extra large bunny suit:D
That made me laugh out loud!! But now I can't get the image out of my head:lol::lol:

Back