• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thumper and Penny

Cloverleaf

Young Bun
I just thought I'd show you some pictures of our dear bunnies Thumper and Penny.

Hopefully one day we'll have some pictures of them snuggling up together but we are having problems bonding them (have wrote about it in the bonding section)

Here is our six year old spayed female Thumper.

thumper47large.jpg

thumperjan1.jpg

And here is our Penny, shes 11 months old and is a chocolate and white mini rex. Penny has brown eyes not red, its my camera.

pennyxmasday3.jpg

and Penny wanting the tv on :lol:

pennyjan1.jpg

They are both absolutely gorgeous :love::love::love:

I hope you manage to get them bonded, I look forward to seeing the pictures of them snuggled up together.

Ahh bless, binky bunny Penny!!

I keep trying to film Daisy binkying, but everytime i've got the camera ready she's stopped ... or she waits until i put it down and then starts again :lol:

Your Daisy is beautiful :love: giantbunnymummy. Penny binkies all the time so its quite easy for me to get footage of her. I've been trying to get Thumper on film doing the 'bunny flop' but like Daisy not doing a binkie in front of the camera :lol:, I'm never quick enough for Thumper or she'll do it when my camera isn't with me :lol:

Jackie

Just thought I'd show you what a telly addict Penny is :lol:

pennyjan4.jpg

Is it ok to keep posting pictures in the same thread? I wasn't sure if there was a page limit.

:lol: Bunnies will nibble anything won't they! Thumper has nibbled the bbc 2 button, lucikly it wasn't itv or bbc1 :lol:

Back